How to feel, how to act.
How do you have to act?
They tell you who acts right and who does wrong.
Can you control your act when you feel so bad yourself?
Where can you go?
Who will listen to your problems?
Who wants to help?
Who can you trust?
How do you have to feel?
They call you anti-social.
They call you depressed.
Sometimes they don't even see.
What to do when you feel so bad?
When you have tried so many ways to feel better?
I have found a way.
I walk on a wrong path and can't find my way back.
Now I have to place my broken parts of myself to a person
And hope that she has the glue to put me back together again.
I hope I can take that step.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How to feel, how to act. by Anne Unknown )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 October 1938)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea
- Children, hafiz qasim
- Northland Autumn, Luo Zhihai
- Jayprakash's Black-mouthed Hanumans, Bijay Kant Dubey
- bamwar4.com, joelcruz cruz
- Smolt-flour, Stratis Havarti
- No quarrel, please, gajanan mishra
- Taking A Break From Your Busy Schedule, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki