How to feel, how to act.
How do you have to act?
They tell you who acts right and who does wrong.
Can you control your act when you feel so bad yourself?
Where can you go?
Who will listen to your problems?
Who wants to help?
Who can you trust?
How do you have to feel?
They call you anti-social.
They call you depressed.
Sometimes they don't even see.
What to do when you feel so bad?
When you have tried so many ways to feel better?
I have found a way.
I walk on a wrong path and can't find my way back.
Now I have to place my broken parts of myself to a person
And hope that she has the glue to put me back together again.
I hope I can take that step.
Anne Unknown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How to feel, how to act. by Anne Unknown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston