I belive that god is an artist,
for I've seen none I can compare.
Smearing sunsets in the evening,
streaking rainbows in the air.
He splashes green apon the mountains,
blurring blue in the sky above.
Showering flowers around the ground beneath,
shading clouds with his white glove.
Yet, of all the wonders this man has made,
there is none I've seen so fair.
As that smile he painted on your face,
for when I see that, I know hes there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Believe by kevin hartley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray