I belive that god is an artist,
for I've seen none I can compare.
Smearing sunsets in the evening,
streaking rainbows in the air.
He splashes green apon the mountains,
blurring blue in the sky above.
Showering flowers around the ground beneath,
shading clouds with his white glove.
Yet, of all the wonders this man has made,
there is none I've seen so fair.
As that smile he painted on your face,
for when I see that, I know hes there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Believe by kevin hartley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sloth, Phil Soar
- The Double Play, Robert Wallace
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Bogeyman, Phil Soar