I Fell In Love With A Man
I saw him at the other table,
The cafe having another busy day,
And I knew it was love.
His eye caught mine,
And I smiled,
My heart going crazy with desire.
I walked up to him and spoke,
I greeted him with a friendly hello,
A smile and an easy joke.
Things moved forward,
And how I loved that first kiss,
His love always on my wish list.
His looks, personality and love of life,
Got me hooked instantly,
For I fell in love with a man.
I knew that people could only dream,
What we have so surreal,
But also very real.
He is my friend, my lover, my confidant,
He released my fears,
And he is never a stranger.
He comforts me in difficult times,
He makes the turning of the pages of time,
Easier to deal with.
What we have is unique,
And shall last forever,
His love opening this heart.
And my heart feels passion with a fever,
My body temperature burning with desire,
My glamorous heels only too happy to walk,
With the man I fell in love with.
Paula Glynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Fell In Love With A Man by Paula Glynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- niet overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum