Jacob Gifford (1995 / plano Illinois)
I love you for the millionth time
I hope when I look into your eyes and say,
'I love you'
For the millionth time,
It will give you butterflies just like the first.
Poet Other Poems
- A Stary Sky Given For Love
- Beatin With A Bat
- Brought Back to Life
- Don't let me drowned in your own sea
- Every day is a new day
- Giving Up What Was For What Is
- I Be God
- I Couldn't Ever Love Anyone Else
- I Didn't Mean Too
- I Hope You Remember Me
- I love you for the millionth time
- I’m here to stay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.