I'm a clown
Everyone around me is laughing. They say im funny. my pain brings humor. my sorrow brings laughter. my mistakes are jokes. my tears are worthless. this life is filled with bad things. so it would be easier if someone just shot me and ended all this pain and suffering. what did i do so wrong for everyone to hate me? i look back and remember nothing i did wrong. im a mistake that was born, an acciedent. im sorry everyone for watever i've done wrong.
celia hinojosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm a clown by celia hinojosa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner