I Miss You!
I missed you yesterday,
I miss you today,
and I will miss you tomorrow.
Aching body, desolate head, tearful eyes, shattered heart.
In sorrow I forever live every minute of the day.
Where can I go from this misery time of mine?
By Mom - Monday 6: 01 pm 1/7/2013
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Miss You! by MaiLoan Lee )
- It is time, Charity Nduhiu
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit