I miss you
I miss you:
I miss you dear, believe or not,
I miss you …. very true
Day and night every moment,
I'm missing you... my whole and soul.
You loved me won me and taught me to dream,
You made me a content soul
Finding out an angel within thee
This earth became so lovely and a heaven for me.
How could you be so cruel –
You parted me so soon!
I’m just a stranger now -
Lost and abandoned.
Oh’ my dear, oh’ my love,
Had you parted me so soon,
Why did you come in my life
And deserted me so soon!
I miss you dear, oh’ my love
With wounds and thirsts within.
I miss you dear, believe or not
I miss you, very true.
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I miss you by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer