I want to count the foot falls on the mall of my mind
I want to count the foot falls on my minds mall.
Those that made a fall on my memories.
Discount those where tags happened.
Look for those left, where she slipped.
On the Balkans of my minds spirit.
Where we rolled down, with the sand in our eyes.
A billion sands of a billion times.
When we got up, I brushed her hair across,
She pointed to the oasis,
Just next by,
It was a mirage,
Not for us.
I want to count those foot falls on the mall of my mind.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to count the foot falls on the mall of my mind by Hardik Vaidya )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)