RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Imagination Of Education
Fantasy survives a millennium of treatises on maturity and
It survives it all with good grace and coquettish style.
Throughout the decades, imagination fulfills many an hour
in joyful bliss.
Many times, books, ideas, inventions, are created from this
so-called waste of time.
When it is brought right to the core and becomes technical in
nature, doesn't life need the imagination of many brilliant
people in order to progress?
And didn't the imagination of someone long ago become enkindled
with the idea of education?
Now that learning has progressed so far, do knowledgeable people
feel the need to disregard imagination and day-dreaming?
How far could the world have progressed with the dull-witted
education of unimaginative men?
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagination Of Education by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah