Impact Of Love
Every time I think of you my heart smile,
A memoir of ours is a tickling on my heart.
The sweet thoughts of yours lingers on me,
It's like a lullabies that invites me to sleep,
And all the bad memories slipped away.
The sounds of your laughter is what I love to hear,
It consoles wholly inside of me,
And the loneliness fade away.
When you call my name it makes my days,
What more then if you say the words I love to hear.
When you stares at me,
My soul is dancing,
Every time you hold me,
I heard a sounds rumbling inside of my being,
An impact of Love.
My love and your love are in great collide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Impact Of Love by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Caddie And You, Edgar Albert Guest
- Only A Building, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Apple Tree In France, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Aunts, Joyce Sutphen
- Sometimes Never, Joyce Sutphen
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal
- OUR NEIGHBOR'S BABY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh