RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In A Doctor's Office
Watching people - nurses - patients - running like busy bees around a hive.
Zig-zagging, up and down, charts a-flutter, hearts pounding, nurses scrambling to catch up, patients unpatiently waiting, talking of leaving and coming back another time, yet remaining seated where they are in hopes of being seen next.
All this hectic commotion going on, while in a quiet exam room, the doctor sits calmly, quietly, going over results with another patient.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In A Doctor's Office by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- My love xi, binod bastola
- आंहा उदै बुंजासे आदार गैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- CUTTING EDGE, Satish Verma
- Will never love nor marry, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Image of God, gajanan mishra
- COUNTRIFICATION, bill costley
- Not Alone At All, Francie Lynch
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration Of Democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)