RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhyming to rhythms flowing steadily through the atmosphere
and finding their ways into my heart and soul.
Undivided attention, always looking for the romantic sides
of life that lie hidden behind the sorrows we all fall into
here on earth.
Producing the best of everything that I can think of and
placing it all in prose that seems to incessantly flow
through imagination unendingly.
So nice to have this gift, especially when I'm bored and
in a waiting room again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incessant Prose by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall