RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Blessed are those who mourn for love once known together,
their sorrow is richly cured, broken down over time, gently
soothed by another's compassion.
Pain of sorrow guides our way, bringing those of us together
who need each other's help and comfort in times of reluctant
Embracing our feelings, sharing them, coming closer together
than ever to the truths of life on earth.
We hold our individual tears until we're safe with one another
on the threshold of new horizons.
Made for each of us by other's hearts, kind and gentle, developed
by God, Himself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Individual Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub
- What Are Our Villages, Fyodor Sologub
- Experience And Expand, Gokul Raj
- Perth, Paul Cranley
- البيان الأخير, سميح القاسم
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley