RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Blessed are those who mourn for love once known together,
their sorrow is richly cured, broken down over time, gently
soothed by another's compassion.
Pain of sorrow guides our way, bringing those of us together
who need each other's help and comfort in times of reluctant
Embracing our feelings, sharing them, coming closer together
than ever to the truths of life on earth.
We hold our individual tears until we're safe with one another
on the threshold of new horizons.
Made for each of us by other's hearts, kind and gentle, developed
by God, Himself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Individual Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
- He Keeps The Stencils Of The Living Day, mary douglas
- Poets, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)