RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turntables of existence, bringing me into circles of intense focus, allowing no interference in my way of thinking.
Difficult decisions always being put off in place of listening or playing music for my interior peace of mind.
Calmly attaching self to serenity of prayer, leading me into circles of hope and faithful endeavors.
Situating myself on edges of patterns, looking for any matches in words of sentences, so I may bring an extraordinary aspect to old ways of thought.
Colliding with the future, I present myself as the poet of infinite ideas in poetical melodies on furthest shores of life's wisdom.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinite Ideas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Words as Markers, Ananta Madhavan
- Accursed Fireballs, Suman Kumar Das
- Many Just Want To Be Overheard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma