RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Inside Circles Of Light
Circles of light, standing still before me, entering my mind
to quiet me.
Staring, mind a total blank, lights start circling each other,
creating sensations of moving light within my limited eyesight.
Dancing prettily, halos surround them all, while deep inside,
circles of light have become an image printed on my mind,
filling me with inner quiet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside Circles Of Light by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow