Inside the truth.
talking to you.
listening to them.
No chance to speak.
to hard to stay calm.
One, two, three...
I want to get out.
I want to scream
To hit it.
you look at me.
'what's wrong? '
You can't SEE it! ? ?
I break, Shatter
Hit, Kick, Scream.
You come back.
I hit again.
I can't control it.
What's wrong with me?
Looking through...not my eyes...
This can't be me doing this.
NO! I won't!
Please...help me stop this.
It's too much.
...hit hit hit....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside the truth. by Dolan Doran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou