RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lights reflecting off of interior window reflections, showing pathways to symmetry of nature.
Gentle bending of tree trunks, acknowledging their years of age in centuries.
Leaves spreading their fingers, waving towards heaven, hoping to one day enter it's gates.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interior Reflections by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram