Is this the last time?
Is this the last time, I could be with you?
Is this the last time, I could see you?
Is this the last time, I could feel you?
Is this the last time, I could hear you?
Is this the last time,
I have to tell you how much I love you,
And how much I need you?
Goodbye's are so hard.
Hello's are even harder.
I dont know if can stand it any longer.
Please dont leave me.
Please tell me this isnt the last time.
This cant be the last time.
There's so many words that was left unspoken.
So many things I could have done to show you how much I need you.
So many breaths I had to take with out you.
And now there will be many more.
I wont be able to live on.
Last time saying goodbye to the sun and hello to the moon.
Because being under the moon and stars have no meaning anymore.
Because your not there to make it all have purpose.
And without you I have no purpose.
Now I see this is the last time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is this the last time? by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..