They say love has no limits,
I say neither does the pain,
They say love last forever,
I say so do the dreadful memories,
They say love is the one thing missing,
I say so is the truth,
They say love will find me agien,
I say that may be true
But it wont be the same becuase its not you.
I dont want to love agien.
Dont want to feel the pain.
Dont want to go through the emotions.
Dont want to be the same.
Dont want to find another man.
Dont want to miss you.
Dont want to hold someother heart.
I just want you.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Redirection by love poems )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare