RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing watch, looking for endless roads, wanting to set
out on new adventures.
Sitting instead, upon a rock, contemplating nature, turning
inward, finding strength.
Not wishing to disturb inner tranquility and perceptions of
Folding hands, wandering mind, producing dream-like states,
writing, feeling good, becoming just what I am.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Becoming by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz
- Rat Race, Rich Reitz
- ZZ How Lou Gehrig And Mao Tse Tung Got L.., Saiom Shriver
- Stygian, Saiom Shriver
- Last Laugh, Rich Reitz
- Demons On My Path, Albert Martin
- Karma, Rich Reitz
- A letter of goodbye, Afrodita Alkline