Looking in your eyes
a dark brown, with a hint of gold fire.
So dark, I want to get lost in them.
In those luscious eyes.
Let me see into you,
so that for once,
I won’t be alone.
You look at me, hunger in your eyes.
You gaze at my breasts, my stomach,
my thighs, my bare feet.
Oh how I love that look;
A look that strips me of…
My fears, my worries, my loyalties.
You make me feel so perfect
when you look at me that way.
But then more. You step in.
I barely touch your chest;
through your shirt (of course) ,
your breath catches.
Then, I feel it glide over my face.
We close our eyes. A kiss.
steals my breath away.
You move lower, kissing my neck.
A bite, a lick, your hands roaming my body.
Moving down, then slide under my dress;
as if this moment has given you courage, bravery
you never had before.
I feel it drift down my body; hear it glide to the floor.
My eyes open; almost of their own accord.
We both are naked.
You- you are a god.
A god in a human disguise.
Zeus, Neptune, Aries, all in one.
That look crosses your face again.
Telling me I’m your Queen.
Your Venus, Your Athena.
Your Amazon goddess.
you lay me down, Bare skin between us.
Rough floor, heated kisses.
No thoughts. You hover over my nude form,
teasing my body; too much.
to much stimuli. Can’t think.
“Just Breathe” you whisper in my ear.
Thrust. Pain. I seize.
You rub my thighs,
kiss my eyelids,
relax my body; I’m putty in your hands.
You push in more, slowly.
Friction of our bodies. Faster.
Pressure under my skin.
You explode in me, I surrender
and follow, unable to hold back.
You topple down. I revel in your weight
on my breasts.
“just Breathe” you say again.
Dolan Doran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just breathe by Dolan Doran )
- जिउनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)