! ! ! JUST FEEL THE LOVE! ! !
Love life above differences.
And two hearts will share the longing without limits.
Because love just try to get through loyalty and understanding with the heart.
Because love is to go through the day and night.
Also love through tears and laughter.
May love like a song and rhythm and it will always accompany.
True love is like a rainbow that comes after rain.
Because love is true happines after sadness.
But true love is through all things.
I'have passed all doubt.
Because love is a consideration.
Not enough just hugging and kissing.
When i'felt a longing.
Which occurred just how i'show it.
I'want to always keep you here.
Because only you who give meaning to love.
Forever night is cold.
For as long as you are the warmth in every night.
How i'should interpret love.
Because i'just feel, i'love you more than before.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! JUST FEEL THE LOVE! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns