I'wanted Knew How You?
I'wanted Knew about You
I'wanted Knew How Your Life Without me.
I'm Missing The moment Before our Together.
I'm Missing The moment our Mutualy of Embrance.
I'm Missing The moment our Mutualy of Care.
Why did You disappear?
Why did You QUITE?
And why did You to Close the Eyes For me?
Did You Know? My tears wetted my heart.
Did You know? My heart cried to loud.
Did You know? How My feeling
I'know You Never will be come again to Me.
You were been disappearing from My heart.
And Now MY heart was empty.
My heart missing Your embrance.
My heart missing Your touch.
My heart missing Your kisses.
Please my love.
Come back soon and constant to stay always deep my heart.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Feel by Dwi utami )
- After the Ice Storm, Deborah Eker
- extremely, lee fones
- Confessions of a Cat Lover, Deborah Eker
- Amelia, My Brother's Cat, Deborah Eker
- First Trimester, Donal Mahoney
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Inference to All Our Years of Walk, N.K. Trevor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)