I'wanted Knew How You?
I'wanted Knew about You
I'wanted Knew How Your Life Without me.
I'm Missing The moment Before our Together.
I'm Missing The moment our Mutualy of Embrance.
I'm Missing The moment our Mutualy of Care.
Why did You disappear?
Why did You QUITE?
And why did You to Close the Eyes For me?
Did You Know? My tears wetted my heart.
Did You know? My heart cried to loud.
Did You know? How My feeling
I'know You Never will be come again to Me.
You were been disappearing from My heart.
And Now MY heart was empty.
My heart missing Your embrance.
My heart missing Your touch.
My heart missing Your kisses.
Please my love.
Come back soon and constant to stay always deep my heart.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Feel by Dwi utami )
- There was a Poet Seer and the people gat.., Emmanuel George Cefai
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)