! ! ! EMPTINESS THE HEART! ! !
The moon bathed me with the light illuminated this heart.
Show to him that my love was parallel like the river water.
How so that he knew..
That i'walked on wastelands brought the love and the tear.
I'brought my love was as soft as the cloud to him.
I'will give the long breath in living him.
I'hoped he knew my feeling.
When the love did not repay.
My heart embraced the holloWness.
Our love was still without repaid.
The long breath in my life was to love you with all my heart.
Would you stay quiet?
Had you felt what i'feeling?
How made you cry and understand my crying?
Oh..love this the heart was empty.
I'did not want to increase pain with the tears.
I'waited and waiting.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! EMPTINESS THE HEART! ! ! by Dwi utami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro