The amount of children a family has
Brings an historical fascination.
From the 1700's to the present day
Regardless of the nation.
Judging from all the coverage,
On TV and in magazines,
Having many children now,
Is still odd, or so it seems.
There are interviews and reality shows,
They are the darlings of the media.
From the Dionne's to the 'Octomom',
They are all on Wikipedia.
It is the considered opinion,
Of this thoughtful New Yorker,
That the reason these gals have so many kids,
UIs that they are the victims of a 'storker'.
Edward Iacona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUST KIDDING! by Edward Iacona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee