Just One More?
so, yeah you say you love me but how do i know its real?
because you've said it to other girls but you forgot to 'seal the deal'
am i gonna be the next one to go or am i gonna stay a while?
do you even mean it when you say, 'baby, i love you and you make me smile? '
a lot of questions, i know. but i need an answer soon
i dont wanna sit around all day to wait on you.
so decide real quick, before i hit the door -
do you really love me?
or am i just one more?
Mckenzi Lew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just One More? by Mckenzi Lew )
- Awake, Michael McParland
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Benhardi Dicka
- Canoeing, Doyen Lingua
- Like child, hasmukh amathalal
- Her Saturday Ritual, Arno Le Roux
- Loving Across Seasons, Arno Le Roux
- I wish to be earthen lamp, Aftab Alam
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)