Just One More?
so, yeah you say you love me but how do i know its real?
because you've said it to other girls but you forgot to 'seal the deal'
am i gonna be the next one to go or am i gonna stay a while?
do you even mean it when you say, 'baby, i love you and you make me smile? '
a lot of questions, i know. but i need an answer soon
i dont wanna sit around all day to wait on you.
so decide real quick, before i hit the door -
do you really love me?
or am i just one more?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just One More? by Mckenzi Lew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho