RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Landlords and Slumlords
Although life is difficult at it's best - landlords and slumlords make it impossible.
There is no understanding or mercy on their part, people are like cattle to them - all have a price on their head.
Thrown into city streets - left to earthly devices on their own - any and all are sent to their doom.
Why is this happening in the best run city in the world?
Because landlords and slumlords worship and honor the almighty dollar and don't care one iota for American people.
And all is being done with blessings from our city council and city manager.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Landlords and Slumlords by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra