Lead the Jungle Dwellers to Light.
think to win
the praise from all.
For your life is brief
on this earth, full of mirth.
See the hills, rills, dales and seas
to fill your heart and mind with bliss.
Say bye to low, narrow, harmful thoughts.
Succour the nude folks in jungles
and lead them to see the light.
Don't bend them to your faith.
Teach not your beliefs.
Spend not for wars
Mend their life
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lead the Jungle Dwellers to Light. by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep