Lead the Jungle Dwellers to Light.
think to win
the praise from all.
For your life is brief
on this earth, full of mirth.
See the hills, rills, dales and seas
to fill your heart and mind with bliss.
Say bye to low, narrow, harmful thoughts.
Succour the nude folks in jungles
and lead them to see the light.
Don't bend them to your faith.
Teach not your beliefs.
Spend not for wars
Mend their life
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lead the Jungle Dwellers to Light. by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers