Let’s Paint the Town (red) Green
Tian Jiamel was caught green handed
She is suspected of defacing Washington D.C.
Was she bumped on her head after her house fell from the sky when her house landed?
Was she attempting to turn it into Emerald City?
First Lincoln statue was defaced,
She must’ve looked at back of a $5 bill
(I wonder if she copied the color scheme)
Then two chapels in the National Cathedral,
Then she vandalized a statue outside the Smithsonian,
What she did was simply unimaginable.
Authorities had a language problem,
Although she diminutive she was not a Munchkin.
Tian Jiamel was she in an AMERICAN GRAFFITI phase?
Crews have removed 90% of the paint, a National Park Service spokesperson said.
The cleanup began with the gentlest methods possible.
'Incrementally stronger products' will be used until all traces of the paint are gone, the spokesperson said.
The cleanup could take several more days.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let’s Paint the Town (red) Green by Joe Rosochacki )
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine