Life Is Invaluable, Adore It!
Anger, Frustation, Irritation on self and others
Are all signs of weakness;
The moment these enter our mind and body
We are not our own self
Our every action turns into wickedness
The day my better-half fought with me
I was so down and depressed
I felt like ending my life
Kept my emotions suppressed
But the day we entered into a compromise
The life around was again in full bloom
So unlike from the days we remained apart
When everything around appeared so gloom
Soon I realised the value of life
That no decisions should be taken in times of strife;
Let us allow God to decide our own destiny
And may our life have only peace and harmony!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is Invaluable, Adore It! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher