Rosmin Elsa Mohan
LiFe' s Not All a Bed Of Roses!
''When loneliness becomes your forbidden partner,
and Trouble knocks and shoots up at the door,
of a heart about to crush and wither,
with sorrows built up over and more.
When everything you do turns into shambles,
with the ones you trust snubbing at face,
When you feel being snuffed out like a candle,
In the milieu of life's long pathways.
Remember, my friend.
Life's not all a bed of Roses,
Life's not All a bed of roses.
So strive to look upon those lurking thorns,
with confidence at heart and courage to share,
Looking forward to attaining its highest goals.
The climb may not be easy, but will surely pay.
Then in the end when you reach that summit,
And success and glory to ever lay,
then in your path which with happiness be lit.
So do not despise your luck, or curse your fate.
thinking perhaps, ' It's been too late! ',
But never so late, if you get up and run.
For the day 's still crisp and the night 's still Young!
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LiFe' s Not All a Bed Of Roses! by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
- Normal, Foster Teegarden
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #14, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #13, Ronjoy Brahma
- Duty, Obligation, love-optional, Mr. Nobody Nothing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)