Limerick.6- Usain Bolt (Re submission)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wonder if it is a limerick proper! But watching the World Athletic Meet, and the sprints of Usain Bolt who bagged three gold medals, I am resubmitting this. Usain Bolt is a wonder. What elegance, what ferocious grace to watch this sturdy six footer leaping towards the finish! !
Comments about this poem (Limerick.6- Usain Bolt (Re submission) by Valsa George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Albanian Virgin, Jaimee Hills
- 'Yes'!, Edward Kofi Louis