RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening For Genuine Honesty
Semi-circles rotate around me, taking away fears and doubts, giving freedom so wanted.
Listening intently for whispers of genuine honesty, hoping to latch onto however much of it I can.
Wishing to keep going, holding onto every bit into depths of imagination, fulfilling destiny through my purpose on earth while I'm still here to delve purposely into every avenue of beauty.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening For Genuine Honesty by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson