always new people,
are any true?
Secrets that lie deep.
Only few know
its deep under the surface.
The Southern wind blows
everything in place.
Then the Northern starts.
Yearning for dreams.
Sending hope with the seeds.
to a slow fading light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In by Amelia Murray )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou