Circles of emotions.
Doubts that are empowering,
is a flame warm?
Does the snow mean winter?
How does an eagle feel in the wind.
Is it scared?
Is it excited, or none of the above?
Does society mean normalcy?
If not, why is everything wrong?
Tumbling into never ending questions.
Bicycles have wheels that turn,
it takes you to where you want to be.
But it brings you back again.
Are yo-yo's secretly trapped
for a child’s entertainment?
Kept being fed false hope.
Why is the world such a place?
Was it meant to ruin lives?
Or to create too many of them?
Is it worth living,
without ever finding love?
Amelia Murray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Amelia Murray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper