Circles of emotions.
Doubts that are empowering,
is a flame warm?
Does the snow mean winter?
How does an eagle feel in the wind.
Is it scared?
Is it excited, or none of the above?
Does society mean normalcy?
If not, why is everything wrong?
Tumbling into never ending questions.
Bicycles have wheels that turn,
it takes you to where you want to be.
But it brings you back again.
Are yo-yo's secretly trapped
for a child’s entertainment?
Kept being fed false hope.
Why is the world such a place?
Was it meant to ruin lives?
Or to create too many of them?
Is it worth living,
without ever finding love?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Amelia Murray )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram
- On The Brink Of Insanity, Michael Webb
- Just Passing Through, Lora Colon
- Clarified Heart, Naveed Akram
- Walls and Weight and a Wake, Trevor Toews
- Best Friends, Francie Lynch
- This Afternoon, Trevor Toews
- Trash or Treasure, Trevor Toews
- The Ifs Of My Life, Trevor Toews