Circles of emotions.
Doubts that are empowering,
is a flame warm?
Does the snow mean winter?
How does an eagle feel in the wind.
Is it scared?
Is it excited, or none of the above?
Does society mean normalcy?
If not, why is everything wrong?
Tumbling into never ending questions.
Bicycles have wheels that turn,
it takes you to where you want to be.
But it brings you back again.
Are yo-yo's secretly trapped
for a child’s entertainment?
Kept being fed false hope.
Why is the world such a place?
Was it meant to ruin lives?
Or to create too many of them?
Is it worth living,
without ever finding love?
Amelia Murray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Amelia Murray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid