Amelia Murray Poems
- When Tears Are Your Words Stars are bright in a moonless ...
- Echoes Echoes Echoes in the dark Teeth being the main ...
- R.I.P Little Bow-Peep I felt like writing a poem about ...
- Welcoming Death Death has a strange appearance, He comes to...
- Longing Empty messages. Eyes spilling over with ...
- In Vain I take it back, saying love hurts the most. A ...
- Parting I could feel the Hole in my chest. There is now one ...
So I have experienced some years of life. I have tried. I have failed. I have lived. Not died yet, but have imagined it. My mind is not a very bright place and I like it like that. I have been known to be quite 'out there'. I take it that I do not have to explain myself to another poet, these things, feelings and emotions are why a lot of us start writing. Start wanting to change things or escape things. It is why we create our own worlds and walk blindly in reality. My heart beats for my inner worlds. Reality is a strange place for me, it is too happy at moments and others too sad, it doesn't have a balance. It is a scale that keeps tipping from one side then to the other, but I guess that... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelia Murray
When Tears Are Your Words
Stars are bright in a moonless sky.
Grass frosty in the early morning dew
The ocean water is lapping the sand
as if it will never see it again
Shells roll back and forth
unable to decide which lover suits them.
A wolfs cry startles the birds,
its searching for its lost mate.
The sound of their wings
like beating hearts aching
A content breeze gently plays with the leaves
Caressing them lovingly
Walking from the grass to the sand
the textures are different
both bring their own feelings
and their own misfortunes.
Tears are your...