RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living In Intellectual Compartments
Worrying about nothing, just participating in my life intellectually and curiously.
Feeling my way through mazes, mathematically laid out before me.
Exercising brain cells, taking them out of contextual boxes, spreading them around my imagination in wonder.
Living in my own compartments, moving from one to another in sublime joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In Intellectual Compartments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Best Before Sell By Date (Fun Poem 156), David Harris
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki