RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking Beyond Sorrow
Another day has opened before me, bringing new experiences, expectations and ideas into my life.
A wonderful sense of peace fills me, even though life is full of suffering and I'm falling into a darkened abyss, a pit of grief, that I can't avoid.
Looking at it, delving into it's hurting, finding reasons to look beyond sorrow, look above it, seeing God every time.
A wonderful experience, a splendid moment in my life span on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Beyond Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra