Jax Ann Newton
I'm lost, can't find my way.
Day-to-day I'm lost. Without a trace.
You'll never find me here.
No one seems to keep pace with me but i feel the need to keep theirs.
I'm individual, independent, I'll never change, unlike you.
So I'm lost, on my own.
I know what I'm doing.
I'm not lost, just lost to you.
Seems I'm the one who knows what's going on.
You never find yourself until you're lost.
Now I've found myself, but I'm still alone.
Still here, lost to everyone.
For an unknown reason I like it here.
Alone but not.
Together but not.
You don't understand me, but I like it that way.
Jax Ann Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Jax Ann Newton )
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)