Jax Ann Newton
I'm lost, can't find my way.
Day-to-day I'm lost. Without a trace.
You'll never find me here.
No one seems to keep pace with me but i feel the need to keep theirs.
I'm individual, independent, I'll never change, unlike you.
So I'm lost, on my own.
I know what I'm doing.
I'm not lost, just lost to you.
Seems I'm the one who knows what's going on.
You never find yourself until you're lost.
Now I've found myself, but I'm still alone.
Still here, lost to everyone.
For an unknown reason I like it here.
Alone but not.
Together but not.
You don't understand me, but I like it that way.
Jax Ann Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Jax Ann Newton )
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
- Right to exist, hasmukh amathalal
- Dead Leaves, David Lacey
- Brookstones, Cee Bea
- there it is, Bill Cantrell
- Broken Mirrors Haiku, David Lacey
- In the Deserts of Exile, Jabra Ibrahim Jabra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)