Jax Ann Newton
Live Laugh Love
Time, so valuable, it's wasted.
Life, so wonderful, it's taken for granted.
Love, so unconditional, yet we make conditions.
Tick Tock goes the clock.
Thump Thump goes my heart.
I yearn for love.
Time. The thing people want the most is what they treat the worst.
They let themselves whither away.
They waste time.
Life. So precious and pure,
a baby gets morphed and changed into a mass murderer.
They let it whither away.
They waste life.
Love. All forgiving, never ceasing.
The one constant in this life.
They make it whither away.
They waste love.
Tick Tock, Thump Thump,
The sound of my beating heart as it dies
For the lost lives, lost time, lost love,
For all the waste.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live Laugh Love by Jax Ann Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French