I don't know what to do today it
seems my life is over.
My love has grown so very cold.
she cringes when I hold her.
She see's me as a burden, some
I'm lost, so cold and empty babe,
when I'm not with you.
I don't think I can face the day,
when it's time to leave.
Nothing seems for real, it's like I'm
stuck in some bad dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost It by Mark Normand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It wokes me up, Didith Marcelo
- World of Joy, sherif monem
- JOEL OSTEEN POEM = CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar