Love and Time
tick, tock, tick, tock... stop and look at him tock...
for the keeper of time is a ticking, ticking, ticking...
if he were to stop that would be the end of a clock...
because he would stop a clicking, clicking, clicking...
time and love, the food and drink of the soul,
they are the ones that keep me right and whole,
my love of a girl, and the passing of time,
the only things that hold me to this rhyme,
for without love and time the world wouldn't be the same,
because they are the essence of our name...
Love and Time,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and Time by Daimon Ferguson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...