Kara Aleid was Thomas
Love hurts Alot.
I dont know what to do
your brother dont want 'Us' to be
what can i do to make him see
i love you and you love's me!
please understand that am in pain when we dont speak
and to be honest am falling to ever word you say's to me
i love you and i dont want it to feel unreal
without you and me were not the perfect 'We'
please take these words to be real
and please dont steal away my every breathing day!
Your one in a million and something to me
Your a dime and dozen and so right for me!
cant you see were meant to be so please ask him to
not take you away from me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love hurts Alot. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer