Kara Aleid was Thomas
Life As We Know...
When I begin to write
My world because right
So here I am a
Writer with inspiration and passion
With words so fine.
My world... My music
All meaning something to me,
My family, my love,
Oh! So much is meant for me.
My tiredness, my pain
Something that makes me feels shame
It leaves me wordless
And hopeless with nothing
Else to possibly say.
My meaningful life says
More than I can write
As I say good bye I leave
With their lies and of
course my fake smile.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life As We Know... by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
- fasten your seat belt, bartender, Mandolyn ...
- For you, dee villa
- Simply Spoken My Ship, Heather Burns
- Love, dee villa
- Thunderstorm By Jet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grace Diane, Kim Barney
- Just for a day, Ahmed Tawfik
- Aroma Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine And Showers, David Harris
- Love and Fear (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Ki no Tsurayuki
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)