Kara Aleid was Thomas
Life As We Know...
When I begin to write
My world because right
So here I am a
Writer with inspiration and passion
With words so fine.
My world... My music
All meaning something to me,
My family, my love,
Oh! So much is meant for me.
My tiredness, my pain
Something that makes me feels shame
It leaves me wordless
And hopeless with nothing
Else to possibly say.
My meaningful life says
More than I can write
As I say good bye I leave
With their lies and of
course my fake smile.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life As We Know... by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu