Kara Aleid was Thomas
Sometimes i fall asleep wishing your next to me.
Sometimes i walk places and i wishes your next to me
holding my cold hands carefully.
Sometimes i dream of you kissing me, i just wish i could feel it for real
but your so far away for me to even see.
we talk on the phone i have to admit i love hearing you voice
i sometimes get all tingling because am thinking of you to much.
when i sleep i dream of you, your next to me, it seems a lovely day
your hugging me but when i wake up its faded,
the clouds turn all grey on me.
we met in primary and since then ive never felt the same
you've got my heart beating crazy
and you got me in love with you baby.
I love you and i wish you knew just how much!
if people cant understand how i feel
who care cause i need you more than breathing.
when i hear you talking you dont know
how much i blush...
when we talk i wish i could
record it and listen to it in the night
am sure that will kept my tears in tight! ..
- Its getting colder outside and am missing you with all my heart.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes :) by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Oliver Wendell Holmes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Music, Walter de la Mare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- The Wanderer, Victor Kretzie
- Couplets on Life For The Musing Cynicals.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- salvation army, lee fones
- Bulbous red, GRANT FRASER
- Coming future, Luv Artem
- One Christmas Eve From The North...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Cream Dream Catharsis, Joseph Archer
- Public convienences, GRANT FRASER
- The Man, Victor Kretzie
- Again, Joseph Archer