Kara Aleid was Thomas
Sometimes i fall asleep wishing your next to me.
Sometimes i walk places and i wishes your next to me
holding my cold hands carefully.
Sometimes i dream of you kissing me, i just wish i could feel it for real
but your so far away for me to even see.
we talk on the phone i have to admit i love hearing you voice
i sometimes get all tingling because am thinking of you to much.
when i sleep i dream of you, your next to me, it seems a lovely day
your hugging me but when i wake up its faded,
the clouds turn all grey on me.
we met in primary and since then ive never felt the same
you've got my heart beating crazy
and you got me in love with you baby.
I love you and i wish you knew just how much!
if people cant understand how i feel
who care cause i need you more than breathing.
when i hear you talking you dont know
how much i blush...
when we talk i wish i could
record it and listen to it in the night
am sure that will kept my tears in tight! ..
- Its getting colder outside and am missing you with all my heart.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes :) by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)