Kara Aleid was Thomas
Sometimes i fall asleep wishing your next to me.
Sometimes i walk places and i wishes your next to me
holding my cold hands carefully.
Sometimes i dream of you kissing me, i just wish i could feel it for real
but your so far away for me to even see.
we talk on the phone i have to admit i love hearing you voice
i sometimes get all tingling because am thinking of you to much.
when i sleep i dream of you, your next to me, it seems a lovely day
your hugging me but when i wake up its faded,
the clouds turn all grey on me.
we met in primary and since then ive never felt the same
you've got my heart beating crazy
and you got me in love with you baby.
I love you and i wish you knew just how much!
if people cant understand how i feel
who care cause i need you more than breathing.
when i hear you talking you dont know
how much i blush...
when we talk i wish i could
record it and listen to it in the night
am sure that will kept my tears in tight! ..
- Its getting colder outside and am missing you with all my heart.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes :) by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Nilife, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- Two sides of coin, hasmukh amathalal
- For You, Kewayne Wadley
- Muskuraanaa Sikho//Hindi, Aftab Alam
- How Good To Be Alive, Shalom Freedman
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra