Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
On Earth, love can be lost inany ways
In a misunderstanding
In a hatred
In an anger
In a divorce
In a separation
In a dislike\
In an evil spirit possession
In bad places
And, also, with bad company
December 20,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Lost by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak