Here is a garden in a lush land,
Nestled in a green mountain gap,
Picturesquely beautiful and sweet,
A natural resort of health and calm,
Sweet mountain air fills the blood.
A combination of aromatic breezes,
Glittering waters and green forestry,
Colourful flowers of vibrant colours,
The virgin roses open their petals,
To keep the fragrance of love alive.
Here wounds of worries are healed,
Caressed gently by Mother Nature,
Spring and summer set a natural theme,
Winter ushered out with a frantic scream,
One can walk here as if in a dream.
Happiness floods the emotions subtly.
Bringing smiles and radiant glows,
Red maple leaves on strong trees,
Sing songs dancing in the wind,
Listen closely to a sweet concerto.
Such peaceful commune with nature,
Soothing moments to gratefully cherish,
Under blue skies and among butterflies,
Sharing with birds and woodland creatures,
This paradise unsoiled by hate, love supreme.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love's Garden by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara
- LIFE OF THE AFRICAN CHILDREN, Great Emeritus
- Joy, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..