! ! ! ! LOVE US TOO FAR! ! ! !
He never left me in each one of his dreams*
He never forgot to mention my name in each word in his prayer*
He sent greetings longed for him through the foliage dance*
He smiled to me beyond each flowers sheath*
He gave his love breath through each air bellows*
He dropped his tears through the long road the rain*
Love us too far*
Could not felt.
Could not touched.
Only could hope.
Could we kill the long distance around us?
Come he through my dreams gave few touch of the love*
Get up I'from the dream with the tears*
Love us too far.
My sweetheart you saw the dove flew on sky through his wings I'carved your name and all of my yearning*
Love us too far.
Hope was still being waiting*
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! LOVE US TOO FAR! ! ! ! by Dwi utami )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Edward Housman
(26 March 1859 – 30 April 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- On Earth Humans, Sari Mavi
- Being Exposed, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance.., SALINI NAIR
- Sweet Tea!, Edward Kofi Louis
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo