Love Will be the Death of Me
Love is a blessing and a curse.
It can heal the wounds but it also creates them.
Love tears you apart but sometimes its what you need to stay together
I think I want to give up love but you show me another reason why I shouldn't
Another reason why I can't
And it keeps me up at night wondering whether or not I can keep on loving and caring
Because it seems those same feelings I was born with are the ones that will be the death of me
I am certain that soon six feet above me will be carved in stone;
'Here lies the one who loved until she couldn't anymore'
And I can't change that fate for loving and caring is who I am.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Will be the Death of Me by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...