Is It Poetry
What is it really?
Is it within you? ..is it
your lips wrapped
Is it in the head?
Is it in the moon?
Venus really is it?
Is it always fault of Mars..
Is it always to soon?
If it's touched..once
is it lust..ing..?
If it's touched over
and over like book
shelves is it dusting?
What if it's touched
just to hear it make
it's noise that wet noisy?
Can lust make it feint?
If streams damn a lake
runs to rivers in currents
ocean is flavor is it lust?
Is lust like dusting, out so
call the maid, ring for the
butler, man it is armed.
Over maid being dusted?
What is it, is it lust..?
Is it very sweet musk?
Is it lust to touch one smile
into another two smiles
just to cover all the smiles?
What is lust..is it need or is
it simply thick seed running,
into wells never filling, a truth?
Is lust yours simply unsealed,
mounted, covered and filled?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lust by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns